Saturday, March 3, 2012









Summer is not here but it sure feels like it so i put on this outfit together and was perfect for the weather here in cali!!! so i hope you all like it SUMMER!! SUMMER!!!
Blouse Forever 21
Shorts Wet seal (old last 2 yrs)
Belt Forever 21
soda shoes 
Vintage Jewelry






Blouse Forever 21
Skirt H&M
Boots Cathy Jean
Jewelry Avenue plus







Here is a video of a Simple and easy way to do a bombshell volume hair look using Pantene Pro V Essentials (Body Enhancer) one of my favorite products to use on my hair to get that volume look so check it out and let me know what you think...the links are below much luv!!






First outfit of the month and i am loving blazers so i had to get this colorful blazer from forever 21 and fix it up with an outfit!! perfect timing because my hubby's company had there 2 yr anniversary Dinner and this is what i wore!! 
Forever 21 Blazer
H&M Blouse
Leggings Forever 21
Boots Cathy Jean
and i also took a picture of my makeup with this outfit i hope you all like it!!



Its already March and i love it!!! St paddys day is in the air and i am excited i am going to be in search for GREEN!!!! so follow me in my blog for outfits and makeup!!!

No comments: