Tuesday, December 6, 2011

December 2011










For New Years i made my first video on How to get a glitter nail polish look...

Another look for the Holidays...i hope you gals like it and let me know if this look works for you! Happy Holidays!!!





This yr 2011 New years is all about Glitter eyeshadow and i came up with this look, it was also requested from my subs so i come you all like the look, Happy New Years!!!








Christmas Outfit!!! i wanted to feel comfy but glam up at the same time... perfect outfit i made this look using Leggings from forever 21 blouse target Kardashion Kollection black boots necklace vintage ring H&M








Finally made a video for the Holidays with the e.l.f natural palette ... love the glam up look i came up with this palette... enjoy let me know what u think!









I Love the Holidays becuz we can use RED!!!! yay!! I love this dress form H&M with simple bamboo pumps and Necklace from Avenue Plus and earrings from Forever 21...






Went out for my b-day on Dec 16th 2011 and when i saw this dress i had to get it from Macy's with leopard sparkles in the front side with black pumps from bamboo.





For the Holidays Glitter is popular and i fell in love with this pink glitter nail polish combining it with a soft pink and my best clear nail polish from target... this nail polish makes ur color stay on longer without hurting ur nails!!






 My b-day outfit, H&M blouse, Forever 21 black jeans, Cathy Jean leather boots Jessica Simpson bag, Earrings Forever 21 feather & elephant necklace in gold....gotta say one of my fav outfits!  




Today was a cold day this winter is killing me....lol but today i felt like using a colorful legging from Forever 21 with H&M blouse (leopard) vintage necklace and earrings Blazer black vintage bag from Jessica Simpson and my vintage ankle boots.


In this gorgeous day i am wearing leggings from forever 21 blouse from H&M Head band from forever 21 boots from Cathy Jean bag from Jessica Simpson earrings from forever 21

                                                                                       



In these kinds of weathers it is difficult to avoid getting sick....therefore i am giving out a secrete that works wonders for me and that is Orange Juice or Oranges it works for me and i hope it helps out to my youtubers too! i hope the vid is helpful, send me a message to let me know if it works for you ;-)





A truly cold day but nothing can stop me from brightening up my outfit with a boyfriend T-shirt from Target with a vintage black blazer leggings forever 21 Cathy Jean boots which i am so crazy with! lol and Jessica Simpson bag and my vintage necklace....



 


Its a great Sunday and i felt like putting on my lil black dress....lol.... i just cant get enough of my Kardashian black boots i am so in love with them and are great with my outfits....dress is from forever 21 ( last yr) my owl necklace from Avenue Plus silver round earrings from forever 21.




 I got these Jessica Simpson shoes called IREENA from her web site http://www.jessicasimpsoncollection.com/ i fell in love with these when i say them!!!! i couldn't resist...lol


I finally made my Black Friday Haul... i know its late.... but its better late then never i hope you all like the video!!!










Hi dolls!!! these days have been hot and cold...brrrrr...lol but nothing stops me to put on a simple outfit together. i am wearing shoes Cathy jean bag Jessica Simpson Forever 21 leggings Blouse H&M earrings Forever 21 tribal 
( got these 1 yrs ago) and some tribal vintage bracelets with an old scarf.


Blouse Charlotte Russe  Leggings Forever 21 Vintage Blazer from NY Boots from The Kardashian Kollection Necklace was a gift on of my faves earring forever 21






 
Dress forever 21 owl necklace Avenue plus ( got it last yr) feather earring in black forever 21 boots Kardashian Kollection


A simple Holiday outfit just for the 1st of December... I love this month its one of my favs! This spontaneous t-shirt is from target adding on with Forever 21 blue Jeans and my Cathy Jean boots.. loving this outfit for a comfortable day....

No comments: