Friday, January 6, 2012








Amy whinehouse inspired look for 2012 love the style!!!  here are some from yesterday on the runway.... so Amy winehouse!!!



My take in tribal nails matching with an outfit....so in for 2012 i hope you all like it!!! ;-))

Zooey Deschanel Tuxedo Nail Art at 2012 Golden Globes...











I Finally have a Facebook!!!!! check it out and make sure u "LIKE"
Here is my link ------->>>>>>>>> 








 This Year i am crazy about leopards so i came up with this look for a gloomy Sunday but yet perfect for this look my blouse is from chapter's club from Macy's and my shorts are from H&M with my black stocking or tights the brown belt is from forever 21 and simple black ankle boots from bamboo....so i hope u gals like it...much love! 

 

I made my Decembers Fav's and my 2012 Resolutions






This is the outfit i wore for 2012 new years and i loved the outcome of the outfit...simple but a pop of color a good way to start the new years!!!


Happy New Years 2012!! It is finally here and we are making a big change with many different goals. I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas and your New years with all of your family and friends to start this yr with a fresh start! I hope all of you set up a goal for yourself this yr and follow those goals i guarantee it will take u a step forward to an exciting life!!! lots of luvs and hugs xoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog dear.
I'm following now, first follower yay.
Love your style, keep in touch.

violetheart xxoo